Located in the beautiful Derwent Valley, Tasmania



Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fresh Spring additions

With the arrival of Spring we have introduced some new cushions to our soft-furnishing range... I love these linen cushions with 19th century newspaper script. Perhaps my favourite.
But these cushions are quite irristable with vintage French ticking in a soft blue. They are sitting contently on our French day bed. I see them in a baby boy's nursery or in a sunroom.

These cushions are made from vintage French linens. We will be bringing out some similar cushions made with blue detail soon.

5 comments:

  1. I like your cushions very much...especially the one with the letters on it.......have a nice sunday.....love Ria....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ria. My mum is the clever one, she makes them. We spend a lot of time sourcing unique fabrics...you have a nice Sunday too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning blog! I am your newest follower and proud of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love pillows with script on them, unique and perfect!

    ReplyDelete