Located in the beautiful Derwent Valley, Tasmania



Thursday, May 20, 2010

The vans are filling up!

I was invited into the courtyard garden at the rear of one our contact's showroom. It was a calming and private oasis. I don't know how he ever leaves it to be in the showroom to sell! It was a pleasure to see and I am sure mum would love it!
Other views of the garden...
I am contemplating this trestle table inside his showroom, I will have to show Donna to see what she thinks. It has a lovely washed thick pine top. But now that I am looking at the photo I realise that I should have asked about the stools, especially if there are six of them, very hard to find!
Donna is on the other side of the country, she has found some great things too. Hopefully she has taken some pics so we can add to the blog. Off to our favourite pub for dinner tonight. I will post some pics of it after dinner (if not too tired). Must go, some more shopping to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment