Located in the beautiful Derwent Valley, Tasmania



Tuesday, May 7, 2013

shabby market this Saturday! sneak peek of goodies we are taking...

 
This week I am tapping into my inner shabby self and finding loads of goodies in our store room to take to the Shabby Market on this coming Saturday!  In fact, it is the day before Mother's day which will make it perfect timing to find a little special something for loved mums.  I thought I would give a little sneak peek of the kinds of things we will be taking along...


Vintage mohair blankets in gorgeous soft pink colours.


A shabby gilded stool which dates from the 19th century.  And some pretty floral cups and saucers.


More vintage wares, all shabby of course!  I think I will need baskets to pile all our bits and pieces in!


This French watering can which has been painted in gorgeous peach tones. 

 
And French buttons on cards, along with jars of buttons for the crafty.  My tables will be overflowing with goodies, I assure you, there will be something for everyone!  I can't wait to see what all the other stallholders bring along.  Here are the essential details...
 

Check out the Shabby Market Facebook page for more information and to tap into your inner shabby self. Or better yet, come along on Saturday and say hi to me!

Until next time,

4 comments:

  1. Hello darling......like the blankets !!...enjoy the day...and week...love Ria...xxx..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard about this until now. I will have to try to check it out if I have time before work. Have fun x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, Sarah, you must try!

    See you there, Tammy xx

    ReplyDelete