Located in the beautiful Derwent Valley, Tasmania

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Dreamy Bathrooms

I am about to start renovating my bathroom. I love this freestanding shower (above photos). Not so rapt about the price tag though...
This is the same shower in a more informal quirky setting.
I would love a chandelier in my bathroom but my ceilings are not high enough. Sigh. And this bathtub is country and elegant. I am pretty sure I will have French lime washed oak in my bathroom. Why not?
And you can't really beat classic white, or a free standing towel heater.
And this is a girl's bathroom. The frameless shower has definitely given me some ideas. I am not so sure about the vanity though, I am hanging out for a white pedestal basin, to keep my look classic. I will post my (slow) progress.


  1. Really like those freestanding showers gives me food for thought for the future. I also am doing my bathroom I have a bathtub sitting in my backyard already. The decisions are driving me crazy, good luck with your bathroom and I look forward to seeing pictures of your progress.

  2. I thought I knew what I wanted, but the more I look, the more indecisive I become. In one way I am lucky, the house came with a claw foot bath!

  3. Hi Tammy Where will I get one of these divine showers?! Brisbane Australia...tm x

  4. Hi Tammy, i was wondering where you got these images from as i love the free standing shower.
    Thank you

  5. Hi there, I have learned a lot of from my early posting, I now attibute where I source images! Very important. Anyway, these showers are called The Spittal by English bathroom manufacturer Drummonds... if you search for these key words you will find similar images. Regards, Tammy