Located in the beautiful Derwent Valley, Tasmania



Monday, June 7, 2010

The fabulous London Olympia Antiques fair

Every year, this stand (above) at the London International Fine Art Fair, Olympia, is by far my favourite. Unfortunately I did not get to the preview of Olympia last Thursday, but Donna was lucky enough to be amongst the first to enter and took some pics for us. I love the way this stand mixes garden with interior furniture. And all the muted colours blend so beautifully with little added shots of green from topiary and moss. Wonderful. And those bird statues are really intriguing. Here are some garden chairs that I bought last week... They are genuine Victorian iron chairs. We have bought a few pieces for our garden room in addition to these chairs. I am at a big international trade event tomorrow, hopefully I will find more there!

No comments:

Post a Comment