Located in the beautiful Derwent Valley, Tasmania



Friday, October 22, 2010

amazing white interiors

(Images via house of atmosphere www.houseofatmosphere.blogspot.com)
This room is really beautiful. I normally can't imagine living in an all white interior, but then again, if it looked like this I may be able to make an exception. I love the Gustavian dining chairs and the plate racks on the wall filled with vintage plates and platters. (Images via my http://www.myshabbystreamsidestudio.blogspot.com/) Well, there may be another exception. For those who have never visited http://www.myshabbystreamsidestudio.blogspot.com/, it really is amazing. It makes one believe dreams can come true! Imagine sleeping in that loft...

3 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so glad you posted that lovely little studio - it's gorgeous, isn't it? I just love how the exterior looks so unexpected, sitting all white and pretty in the wilderness :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glorious images for dreaming over Tammy!
    Millie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shopped at your beautiful store last weekend and purchased a hand butter chirn it is just beautiful even if I do not ever use it as that it will be a treasured peice from my time in Tasmania what a beautiful store you have I wish I had found it before the last week that I moved back to Queensland I will be keeping an eye on the website though Thank You so much for the experience.

    ReplyDelete