Located in the beautiful Derwent Valley, Tasmania



Thursday, October 7, 2010

old ladders in the home

Above two images via Decor de Provence Image via greige Image by Hans Zeegers Photography Image from Hannah Simmons Image source unknown
Ladders add such interest to a room. And they come in all shapes and sizes! My favourite, however, is the orchard ladder shape (last image). And best of all, they can actually be quite functional. My ladder in my kitchen not only looks great but it enables me to reach the top shelves of my cupboards and doubles as a pasta drier!

4 comments:

  1. Really nice images. I love those lights in the first image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post i like ladders....but i miss your kitchen picture........happy day.....love Ria...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lights in the first image too, I didn't notice them first time around... Ria, do you mean you would like to see my kitchen? Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. I love the idea of the wooden ladder, but lack the imagination to incorporate it. These shots are very inspiring.
    Tammy I would love to see a shot of your kitchen ladder sounds fabulous.

    ReplyDelete