Located in the beautiful Derwent Valley, Tasmania



Thursday, July 18, 2013

new range of blanket cushions now in store!

 
Mum has been at it again, producing these wonderfully cuddly cushions, made from vintage English wool blankets.  Isn't the grey colour combined with the red check oh so English country house?  Imagine returning from a horse mounted fox hunt to settle on a leather wing armchair beside the log fire with one of these cushions.  Or maybe we don't need the fox hunt bit, the rest I can imagine. 
 

As usual, there are only two of each design available. 
 

These square cushions are grey with the original blue blanket stripe

 
and blanket stitch detail.  And with vintage buttons, of course.


Perhaps my favourite, I love these grey and striped cushions, above.  The grey is a lovely soft colour.

If you are anything like me you are probably a little over eco terms being thrown around so regularly.  So please forgive me when I say these cushions are recycled, upcycled and 100% eco-friendly!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment