Located in the beautiful Derwent Valley, Tasmania



Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Antiques shipment arrived!!!


After much anticipation our shipment of antiques has finally arrived!  It seems like an age ago that I hit the ground in England, scouring the country side looking for the most fabulous and interesting antiques.  We are all unloaded and are closed until 10am Saturday the 6th September while we unpack, sort everything and get set up.  We are sure to be overflowing with treasures.

Until next time, 



3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you buy .....love Ria....xxx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Ria, can't wait to see what you have bought. I know you must be knee deep in unpacking boxes. Hope you are well. It has been way too long. I follow you on instagram, but am clueless at how to comment. Always enjoy your posts.

    Take care
    Janine
    XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll bet you found some amazing pieces - it must have been such a fun thing to be able to do!

    ReplyDelete