Located in the beautiful Derwent Valley, Tasmania



Sunday, October 20, 2013

handmade with love linen cushions in store!


I feel like I have been caught up in a whirlwind of media possibilities of late.  We have had a pinterest page for The Drill Hall Emporium for a while now (see it here), maintained magically by mum.  We also have a Facebook page which is such an instant place to receive feedback.  And now we have just joined Instagram!  And can you get any more instant than Instagram? I feel a little crazed but then again, when you are inspired by beautiful objects and images, the more creative media outlets the better, right?

Anyway enough reflection on the changing times, lets go back to basics.  Mum has been busy again pouring her skills into these linen cushions. 



This Union Jack inspired cushion is an absolute one-off creation at this stage.  Isn't it gorgeous?  And isn't mum clever?
 

And she also made these Swiss Army inspired cushions using alpaca wool for the grey cross in the centre. 


There are two only of this design.  Now, how do I put these images on Instagram?  Help anyone???

Until next time,

4 comments:

  1. Hi Janine,

    Thank you for your comments on my last post, you are very sweet about our styling skills!

    I will post photos of our Runnymede stand soon.

    Have a wonderful week, Tammy xx

    p.s. I hope Google improves for you! I find it best to stay signed out I think when I used to have problems?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Tammy Welcome to Insta! I'm addicted - I'm @janeplanetjoy. To upload them to IG, you need to save them to your phone's camera roll. The other way you could do it is look up this post on your phone and take screenshots of them so they'll save to your camera roll. Email me at jane1970@live.com.au if you're having trouble. Waving to you from Hobart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jane,

      Thank you! I emailed the pics to myself and saved them as you suggested. And I found you on Instagram as well!

      Take care, Tammy

      Delete
  3. I saw them just on fb...they are lovely !!..have a nice sunday...love Ria...x !

    ReplyDelete