Located in the beautiful Derwent Valley, Tasmania



Tuesday, October 4, 2011

buying trip begins with inspiration in London

Well, this may come as a surprise to some but I arrived in London this week for an antiques buying trip for the store. And we started the week off at the inspirational Decorative antiques and Textiles Fair in Battersea Park in London. Here is a collection of photos that I took at the fair (when I was focused enough to do so and not snapping my head around to look every which way I could!). I hope you find the gorgeous objects in these pictures as inspiring as I do...
It has been a very busy week travelling around. I will post more pictures over the next few weeks, especially of my favourite finds.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures !!! London... ??? that is almost near me.....hahahahah!!..did you see my post ??? love from me...xxx...

    ReplyDelete